Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kill Kill!

Have you ever felt like killing someone? enraged! pulling out a 9mm and putting someone to sleep. I have, often than seldom, everytime while driving on the highway I wish I could pull out an ak 47 and end the likes of those who feel they own the road. Ah! But I can't, I rationalize things, understand the meaning of being educated and the value of life. This emotion of rage is reasoned with and over ruled. That's what most of us sane headed do.

Then there are those like the famous 'Manu Sharma' who have had the best of the worlds, education, and reasoning but still behaved insane. They are the ones who are living challenges to the field of criminal psychology. But I am sure 'Manu Sharma' wouldn't have been born a criminal. I am sure there is more to the act of violence. I am sure it’s got a lot to do with upbringing, the environment that he has grown up in. The shameful cover up, the hostile witnesses, the paroles granted, this all reflect on the character of the family. I remember as far as my folks were concerned, they would have personally handed me over to the law if I had committed such an act of violence. I and most of us have grown up in families where since our early days we have been taught to accept responsibilities for our actions. So would I kill anyone? No. Would I think about the same? Yes but overrule on the basis of rationalization. If I did' I would probably confess my actions and handover myself to the law. I believe if I ever became 'Manu Sharma' it would probably be for bringing justice then proving superiority and succumbing to my ego.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

absloutely true..people to to think more on humane terms..