Thursday, April 27, 2006

Placement for the unfortunate few

I have managed to get placed finally, ill b working with Duncan tea. The best part about the whole thing is I will be working in New Delhi and my office will be in GK-II M block market. Well I don’t know about how much work will they be able to make me do but I am sure its going to be a boom for the coffee industry. Incase you didn’t get the humor, I happen to be a coffeeholic. Well I know there is no word as “coffeeholic” in dictionary but I invented that for myself. I am not sure about inventing it either.

My job starts from 1st June onwards. I don’t know what my project is going to be but I am sure it will be better than my expectation.

I have no clue of what working is all about although I have worked with an event management company for quite a few numbers of years but still I could never figure out what working was all about.

Until the next time………….

6 comments:

Rajesh said...

good....start keeep blogging....

but do give title to post...

Rajesh said...

just go to settings and then comments and turn on the word verification....

Rajesh said...

yeppp. that's it... this will protect u'f blog from spam comments..

Narendra said...

so finally you are blogging. hummm.
placed in Duncan tea? To chai bechana hai????:-) chai ... garam chaii...

Narendra said...

do visit my blog and dont forgot to give comment on my post.

u can drop any msg also in the shout box.

http://nowitcutslikeaknife.blogspot.com

Narendra said...

I m amazed when you will link my blog into yours...

give link to all relevent blogs yaar...